Natalie Portman has the unique distinction of having been the first person born in the 1980s to win the Academy Award for Best Actress (Black Swan in 2010).
Born Natalie Hershlag on June 9, 1981, in Jerusalem, Israel, she is an American film actress. She is the only child of Avner Hershlag, an Israeli origin doctor, and Shelley Stevens, an American born artist from Cincinnati, Ohio, who is also Natalie’s agent. Her family left Israel for Washington D.C. when she was very young.
They moved for a few more times before eventually settling down in New York, where she still lives. She graduated with honors and her academic success led her to Harvard University. She was discovered by an agent in a pizza parlor when she was 11. She was pushed to make a career in modeling, but, she decided to become an actress.
She was featured in numerous live performances, but, her film debut happened in the film Leon: The Professional (1994). After this role, Natalie won roles in films like Heat (1995), Beautiful Girls (1996), and Mars Attacks! (1996).
It was only in the year 1999 that Natalie received global fame as Queen Amidala in the much-awaited US$431 million earning prequel Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999). She also starred in two highly acclaimed comedy dramas Anywhere But Here (1999) and Wher The Heart Is (2000).
She also received an Oscar nomination for Closer (2004). She appeared as Padme Amidala in the last two films of the Star Wars prequel trilogy: Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002) and Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005). Portman won an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for Black Swan (2010).
She was again nominated for Best Actress for the role of Jacqueline Kennedy in Jackie (2016). These sexy Natalie Portman bikini photos will make you wonder how someone so beautiful could exist. Yes, Natalie Portman is a very sexy woman, and Natalie Portman’s bra and breast size prove that Natalie Portman can carry off any dress in style.
So, we have also gathered a few Natalie Portman bikini and swimsuit featuring Natalie Portman’s face and body pictures as well.
Apart from the mind-blowing images that will show you Natalie Portman Red carpet images, photos taken of Natalie Portman bikini images at the beach, and those from Natalie Portman promotional and magazine shoots, we will also show you a few of Natalie Portman’s cutest pictures, hi-res wallpapers, high-quality background, and animated GIFs.
1. Natalie is looking charming and sensual in this white lacy lingerie.
2. Her pretty curvy body is looking hot in this simple bikini.
3. Dark eye makeup and black lingerie highlighting her bosom is making her look hot and sexy.
4. Natalie’s sharp facial features are getting complimented in this look.
5. The actress is appearing winsome and cool in this bold look.
6. She is looking classy and captivating in this swimsuit look.
7. Even in this casual shot, Natalie is looking fascinating and sweet.
8. Red lip color and black dress are making her look enchanting and fabulous.
9. This casual red top paired with the blue denim outfit of the actress is adding to her grace and charm.
10. She is looking entrancing as her bright eyes are shining brighter than the piece of jewelry she is wearing.
11. Messy untied hair and printed dress can never look better than that on Natalie.
12. In this white dress the actress is appearing attractive and elegant.
13. Natalie is looking charmingly beautiful in this Black short dress.
14. Chic makeup and white dress are adding Ecstacy to her sexy aura.
15. The actress is outstanding on the red carpet in light makeup and this blue short dress.
Natalie Portman’s beauty cannot be described in simple words. She was striking enough to play a role that collapsed an entire system just by the strength of the desire she evoked. She was and will always be the iconic Padme in Star Wars. Her tanned skin, combined with her beautiful body, twins over the hearts of everyone. Her classic feel wouldn’t have amounted to anything if she didn’t have a passion for going alongside. One of the most excellent examples of this passion came out in her performance in Black Swan.
Apart from being a famous actress, Portman has always been an outspoken feminist and believes in bringing to light various issues that females prominently deal with within the industry. She thought she was taking a massive step in that direction when she appeared in Oscars with the names of various snubbed directors embroidered in her gown. Though many appreciated it, some like Rose McGowan criticized it because of her filmography not featuring many women directors. She called it a classic case of Preaching without practicing.
Leave a Reply